View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "another terror attempt is certain..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
@chelmostef

What’s convincing me that mind control is being used were the characteristics/profiles of some of these so called martyrs.

The X-Mas day undie bomber was said to be in a trance before he was restrained. This state of mind fits the description of other suicide bombers.

What you wrote in its entirety has a very valid point... But I dont think the 7/7 bombers where hypnotized/mind controled. The ripple effect brings up some excellent unanswered questions.. I think some of the patsys where fleeing the scene, Jean Charles Mendez being mistaken and shot on a train, the other bombers escaping and being murdered at Canary Wharf. Maybe the 7/7 bombers where tricked into it.. I could be wrong... Im 100% sure mind control does play its part in terrorist events... In the uk we have a guy called Derren Brown, he can pick a target from just sitting in a cafe hypnotize them and continue to take control of their actions. I know its only a program but what he does is very believeable.. He just has to find the right target, a suggestable person who he can take control of... The rest makes good viewing. This is used as a tool by TPTB.

Since the 7/7 bomber IMO where tricked into this. Ignorant of their actions believing they where a part of testing the system, then TPTB could be running out of cards to play... It seems if they only have one tool or a few tools in their belt then we know what to watch out for... How many times can we all be deceived into beleiving these stupid tricks.... Of course outside of this forum many can be my very own sister still cant fathem that 9/11 and 7/7 where contrived by our very own governments... I wouldn't of believed they where capable of this before 9/11... So IMO they cant keep doing the same thing... It will be a new game one we are not aware of like an earthquake ect... But what will be the next one, that is the million $ question.... Unlike before there are a thousand if not thousands trying to second guess the game, outwit them and put a stop to this, that is unprecedented... WE can end their game... We are growing with every move they make
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote