View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #140
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

I must tell each of you something you already know even if you have some reservations.You chose to come here.You chose your parents.Your date and time of birth could be by chance due to the lack of contact with your parents as to when to properly have a baby to suit your adventure but you jumped in the fetus anyway,some may be later walkins.Now you need to think about why you are here.Parents,neighbors,religion your parents and perhaps siblings had.Did you get along with them all or did you want to run away.Did they sing.Were they educated.This may sound elementary .The answer will be found in the first few months af your life,perhaps the very day.Your astrological sign has a huge purpose.You could had been born a mile away or a world away but you didn't there is a clue.I feel I am due to go home.In my dream 3 nights ago my mother was taking me to her space ship.I awoke when I heard my front door open and no one was there.I long for that dream to continue.I retired at age 52.I invent things now.I use to be a business man b4 I retired.Life has been tough but the rewards many.I want so much to go home but I can't.They have to come for me.I truly love all of you but not in a personal nature.I know why I came.I will not disclose that but,I am finished.Maybe what I am about to invent will be a eye opener for someone I am to mentor.And through my nightly unconscious travels to my love ones who have passed I have agreed to stay.My dream is my reminder.I can't pass it of as ,just another dream.I live in the country,and my many friends are animals and particularly bees.I planted fruit trees for them.I'm weird.My girlfriend is a libra.You should hear her laugh.I use to rarely post now it seems I am on a roll.Wooooooooooeeeeeeeeee.God bless.Yea there is a god.I do remember entering the fetus.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote