View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #14
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails over East SUssex UK Today (6th march!) Anyone else notice these?

Perhaps they forgot to 'order-in' for March ?

Has anyone seen chemtrails, spraying at night ?

[And now taking off Colombo...that great detective: my great impression, which works really well in type of course.... ]

"One thing I still don't understand, Mrs Kowalkski...why would anyone spray posion onto a world when they have to breathe in that poison too?"

Do they have an antidote?

Great vid by the way Swanny, if anyone needed to show anyone what they mean by chemtrails, that shows it.

I'm still not sure I understand the science behind contrails/chemtrails though, or the motive for spraying a poison that everyone gets to breathe.

I mean, if atmospheric conditions were right, perhaps vapour could hang around for hours. Clouds seem to manage ok in this respect

I need to know more about the science. But it's a great video. Thanks.

Or why this poison would be so subtle that it takes years and years for anyone to die from it... I mean.. why spend all that money, to make some people sick? With a cloud that affects everyone. Why not just put it in the water ??? And then if you're in the know.. you don't drink from the tap....

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote