View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #576
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Peace unto you abraxasinas,

I haven't posted here in a while until this thread caught my attention. I'm familiar with alot of the concepts you have explained here in layman terms but without the scientific terminology/equations etc. and the Thubanese perspective. I find it quite interesting and I have a many questions to ask, so i'll begin with this:

1. As you spoke about the founders and also the elders and the council of 24, I immediately thought about the Etherians and the Anunnagi. Can you speak of the Etherians?

Hi Nebula9D!

The Etherians are like Humans of the Future. Their label for the New Earth is Eternia, rather similar to the Thuban label of Serpentina, is it not?

ETERNIA+SPN=SERPENTINA=121=72+49=97+24=SON OF MAN + 24

It is a label describing this archetype from an 'older' perspective than that of the Annunaki, as the latter label refers to Sumerian and Mesopotamian history.
The divergence and addendums and elaborations of the human creativity in regards to those labellings so has greatly increased in the human accessible database - the Akashia or the Collective Meme Complex or similar - wrt the Annunaki and the many stories and legends you can find about them on the web and books and films.

2. Do you have information regarding the Serafim. You made mention of cherubim earlier.
Seraphim and Cherubim are archetypical labels for 2nd and 3rd order generation for the Unity of the 1st order.
So the Seraphim is the elder emanation of the Creator-Energy and so 'closer' to 'God' than the younger emanation of the Cherubim.
But it is all just labeling of the emanation of the Creator-Energy manifesting the Material SpaceTime Universe from its Metaphysical Precursor.
In the cosmogony of Thuban; the 1st Order became the Oneness of the Creator expressed in the Two in One bifurcation.
This created templates for a later manifestation of dualities, yet unified in 1st order.
Spirit-Antispirit duality allowed Matter-Antimatter blueprints in a mirror function.
Suppression of the AntiSpirit (or AntiLight NOT Darkness) coupled with the suppression of antimatter to ALLOW GRAVITY to emerge and once gravity was 'blueprinted' a physical spacetime universe could become constructed from the energy reservoir of the Creator say.

Then the Creator's Unity became a Creator-Creation duality, akin the Chicken-Egg paradox.

This emergence of Gravity IS the LUCIFERIC FALL of the Nephilim and so describes the 1st order becoming 2nd order in the cosmogenesis.

The stories of the Annunaki and the Etherians etc. etc. all emerge later in the attempts of the 4th order Children of the Creator-Creation duality to remember themselves and their origins.

The 'Chief-Seraphim' so is associated with 2nd order Lucifer as BOTH White and Black or both Light and Dark 'falling' into 3rd order as the Cherubimic and Daemonic Archons, say as described in the 'Secret Book of John' of the Nag Hammadi Codex of gnostic lore.

One can also associate here the Metatron Seraphim as transforming into the four ArchAngels Michael-Fire; Gabriel-Air; Raphael-Water and Uriel-Earth as the 'fifth element' (of the Ether or the Chinese Metal or the Dodecahedron of Plato and so forth) and such,
None of those labelings and relabelings are 'wrong' but all are derivatives from older archetypes.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-17-2010 at 01:16 PM.