View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #17
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Creativity uncalcifying the Pineal Gland

beforehand, sorry for my english i try my best

the summary:
he spoke about mr. john diamond. he made kinesiology test in the new york metropolitan museum with a lot of people. he mad an investigation which of the paintings were strengthening or weakening. the only picture which was strenghening was rembrands "christus" all the ohers were weakening.
an other intresting fakt was a portrait from velazques of a baron. it was weakening in the original but not in the exakt copy which was painted from a different painter.
then he spoke about the pictures of dali he said that he felt so bad after watching it. he said that dali just had his ego in mind and the money.....???
he also mentioned that a lot of the student of beuys were depressive because of the teachers "soulrubbish" and the negativity.....???? he said beuys was too superintellectual whith no heart and feelings.....
leiendecker thinks that the enrgie of the painter is saved in his painting, "good" or "bad".....for some artists painting is pychotherapy and if you put such a picture in your living room it is possible that suddenly you have the symtoms the painter had (feng shui principle).

an other "funny" story: our former bundeskanzler mr. schröder had a baselitz painting behind his desk in his office. a totally tear in pieces, head foremost
eagle - the german heraldic figure crashing down....
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote