View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prophecies Unraveling the near future

Interesting read......but doesnt sit well with me. What I feel may happen, and of course, this is pure speculation is that yes, I agree that the U.S. will go into a depression bringing down globally the economics. Seems that no type of bailout will work as more and more investors are to the wise. As far as China, I believe them and other nations that hold property interest in the U.S. will just simply reclaim their property (corporations and such). As far as globally, it is very likely that the "elite" will bring forth a world currency and martial law will be instituted in the states during all this because of high food prices and shortages, people losing homes and jobs, etc... I keep thinking about another possible false flag attack somewhere in the U.S. and a date that hits me may just be too simplified. I keep getting the date November the 9th which of course would be the backwards of 9/11. Also I think Israel will go into and attack Iran/Syria/Lebanon anytime soon bringing the U.S. into the fray with them. We may even see China and Russia fight along side with Iran but who knows. As you can see, this is not a pretty picture because the rest of the world would have no choice but to join in as they are allies of someone. So, what I hold faith in is that the elite all crumble before playing war games with all our lives to serve their benefit.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote