View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #20
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from sananda

Quote:
Hey, joking aside this article I found suggests a devastating quake on or around the 20th March which is the start of the Equinox as per message on this thread!!!

quote...
Cosmic Awareness is some sort of channeled entity, something each person must evaluate for him/herself. Personally, it really resonates with me, and this broadcast in particular. It isn't just a prediction of a major quake, but it is coupled with an explanation that makes a great deal of sense to me. But, if you want to know what that explanation is, you'll have to listen to the audio yourself!

For those who want "just the facts, ma'am," the specific prediction is for a massive quake on the West Coast, centered in Northern Calif. / Southern Oregon within one to two months (which would be no later than April 13, 2010). Based on this prediction, I am updating my own prediction made earlier today (http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...eline-for-marc...), so that I now believe the event that will "kill" the US on March 20, 2010 will be this quake and not a New Madrid quake.

viking, you know, i trust your own insights a lot more than what you quote here, besides, the latest sananda's is not that far out from many, many similar ones...and repetative by now...

this line i find entertaining:

Quote:
I AM ESU (JESUS) IMMANUAL SANANDA FROM THE LIGHTED REALMS, ONE WITH CREATION / CREATOR SOURCE. SALU TO MY BROTHER AND SISTER.

who did they mean they got the message from, i'd be intrerested in finding out..according to what's left of the essenes' scriptures, the master we recognize as jesus christ introduced himself to his discples as ESU CHRISTOS (where ESU from arameic - first person singular already means as I AM ).. we know what CHRISTOS means = the annointed..in other words, ESU wasn't his name, it was yeshua, or something similar, depending on who transcribed it..the use if SANANDA is really very funny as it comes from a different tradition altogether - hindu - and means joyous master os soemthing close to that and it is from ANANDA(sanskrit) = joy, elated spirit. what a merger!!!

it just can't be authentic..this is my problem with channelled material in general..i am not dismissing it as impossible, jus think that a visual communication has to be more reliable..an authentic verbal channelled communication would most probably, in my view, be a lot less coherent, it would require some pedantic "translating"..in all seriousness..

best wishes l

p.s. your milk chocolate colour dog is beautiful

Last edited by lightblue; 03-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote