View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
He suggests the greys are at war with the reptilians, while I have frequently read that they work together, with the Reppies being the greys' bosses. It's hard for me to see the greys as benevolent towards humans, which is how he protrays them.
Read my abduction recalls over here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233&highlight=Nuns+Nannies

My clearing guide does not publish but he tells me this is typical for a lot of abductions people are recalling when in session with him.

About Greys being benevolent, I picked up that they are benevolent towards bodies, just as humans are benevolent towards their pet dog, and they have a "benevolence" towards the planet, keeping it a lush paradise. Of course, the Greys I encountered were low on the hierarchy, as was the Reptilian who bossed them.

My Hubby recalled some abductions but it was a more personal issue between himself and a "friend" in another part of the Galaxy who did not want him to make a big "blip" on their radionics readouts.

Last month, after getting too close to finding out something and no longer being able to get taken by Greys or Annunaki a troop of Draco Scientists intervened and were successful and I would never have really known about it if I had not been having clearing sessions at the time. They thought they could get me to resist recalling the science projects they did by instilling in me a desire to reject anyone who might try to get me to see that they were less than very loving beings.

It almost worked too because I did not want to see the truth, I wanted to believe with all my heart what wonderful beings they were and how they had so enlightened me and blessed me.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote