View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Strong quake hits eastern Turkey ~ 6.0

Hi AscendingStarseed,

I was talking to some people about this over the weekend. I have, as do some other people and indeed an earthquake dedicated website, come to the conclusion that the Earth is fragile because of the non stop drilling and removal of oil. It came to me very simply when I was explaining my theory as I was having a fizzy canned drink at the time. I explained it like this:

When the can is full and unopened, all the gas and liquid are trapped inside making the side of the can difficult to dent. Once the can is open and the gas fizzes out, the can is easy to dent, however there is still liquid in the can to, up to a certain point, resist against the can being dented, going back to its' original shape when lightly pressed. Once the gas and the liquid are removed from the can, one can press with ease and dent the can.

It's more or less, as I see it, that the Earth is behaving. In the good old days when people struck oil it came out of the ground with such force, under pressure. The drillers aren't replenishing or putting anything back into the Earth to keep balance. Basically they are creating to a certain extent a hollow Earth. The more they take out, as with the drinks can, the more fragile becomes the outside crust due to reduced pressure from the inside createdby the oil and natural pressure that sent the oil shooting up in the air in the first place.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Quakes are also happening in unusual places like Oklahoma and Chicago, it's like the earth appears to be gearing up for something.

Now humans may be generating some of these quakes, but IMO there's too much activity going on to attribute it to technological manipulation.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote