View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Majorion, you should get more details reading Icke’s book on line – The Biggest Secret.

And more details in ’And the Truth Shall Set You Free’
Thanks, I actually like David Icke, in fact I understand perfectly what he is saying. Though this doesn't negate the fact that different people are going to arrive at different conclusions, I have my own opinion on the matter, and since this is an NWO topic I just wanted to expound by asking questions so we can all dig deeper and do our own re-search. For example, here's an excellent question. Now we can all agree that 9/11 was a false flag operation, correct? okay, so who was behind this operation? If the answer is NWO, then I'm going to ask, which NWO? In other words, you can easily define the NWO in David Icke's words and through his material. But I wanna know what you think, what are the conclusions you came to in your own way? Not what others are saying, because we already know what they are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
And I am trying to understand the idea that the Illuminati, themselves, are controlled by entities in the 4th dimension.

Is this the most important thing that we should know? Or is it not even true?
That's the whole point of asking questions, we reexamine these things and see if they hold up to scrutiny. I'm glad you mention importance.
By the way I just realized you were highlighting a spelling error of mine, you can blame my keyboard, its barely operable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
the reason we dont have specifics is because they stay in the shadows and let us go on thinking we have a democratic republic.
Nobody can stay in the shadows indefinitely. And this is in no way a confined United States matter or just about the people controlling President Obama. What I'm asking is not who controls America, I'm asking the bigger question of who controls the entire world. Ultimately you can't treat this like a ghost-chase and give up on an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
i know it is brought much deeper, as deep as aliens, and i havn't exactly recognized that yet. but you don't need to go that deep to see what is as clear as day. our country is controlled by a small number of people and they are not the people on tv.
Let me be honest with you on this point, I haven't seen any evidence for any alien threat or direct control over any earth government, though I will not deny an alien presence, in fact I think there's more than one race of ET that have influenced earth for eons, but that's a far cry from implicating them in some New World Order agenda.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote