View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #30
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
Why would you believe the statements that it's Alien?
That's a very bold one in my opinion.
Ahh, but see this is where we differ. I try not to make such generalized statements and pass them off as a universal truth, and I have never implied that the circles were created by 'aliens,' in fact, I stated the opposite- saying that just because some were not created by humans does not mean they were created by aliens/extraterrestrials. There are other energies which operate within our world which we are only vaguely aware of, if at all. I am suggesting there may be a nexus of energy even within the Earth which operates to design particular circles, although I admit this is only a possible idea or theory and I don't even know how much weight I would attribute it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrafter View Post
I have about 1450 designs drawn, does that make me other wordly?
Yes symbols-sigils are quite powerfull indeed, maybe that has to do with the amplified effect when one walks in them.
Yes, you are otherworldly in many ways, and symbols have definitive power as I've realized firsthand throughout my life. This is why I think it is better to remain open than to 'close the lid' on this subject.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote