View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 04:19 AM   #528
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Dear Winter Wolf!

What is the point for the universe to 'hide' your true name?

Can you not see, that you are playing 'hide and seek' with yourself?

What is the benefit for the universe or parts of the universe to 'know' or not to know your name?

What is the answer for this in terms of X and Y:

X+Y=XY=ixi ?

This is also a 'hidden name' yet is freely shared with all to ponder and solve.

If your 'hidden' name is a priviledge for yourself, then like Secret Agent 007 you must 'hide' your mission to save the worlds. Yet the secret agency can be internal without external form and then the hidden names remain in the isolation of the secret one.

The one in the mirror knows all names, as it shares your mind.
But in not sharing your images with other mirrors, you will become trapped in your own name.
It is of more benefit for the universe to have many names, as then the universe is able to mirror itself in its holographic nature of the shards.

Abraxas
Funny. I am not trapped in my own name. The universe knows my name as I am part of it. My name would not mean anything to anyone here much less understand it. It is a simple name and yet not.

There is power in names and mine is one. If the universe chooses to withhold my name from other beings then that is its choice. I am a creature of the universe and its agent.

If ixi=-1 than what is (-1)x(-1)?

i is the square root of -1.
It's an imaginary number because it doesn't exist. However, the variable i helps us simplify complex equations.
- From the Answerbag

You know...when saying X and Y together it does sound like IxI. A math equation? To be honest I've not heard of IxI before until this forum.

Time has no meaning for me, only for this shell I house.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 01-16-2010 at 04:25 AM.