View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Vision of a Crystal

Thank you, Lionhawk, for your concern about the wellbeing of these crystals. I know there are those who would love to get them, if only to destroy them. One time I inadvertently mentioned on the internet the general area I would be going at some point and three days later a US general made an unannounced visit to this remote spot with three blackhawk helicopters, probably invading the country in a technical sense. I think he soon realized he did not have enough information and would not be able to locate the crystal in that particular place and eventually flew off, making weak excuses about checking on border security.

The one thing I would disagree about is whether they should be activated. I have tried the route of utilizing Gaia to work through them and it has not worked particularly well. I think they have an important role to play in helping a core group get through the upcoming crust shift and helping establish a society oriented toward helping humans fulfill their spiritual destiny. I think that can be accomplished only if they are fully activated. The only reason I decided to post publicly about them was to perhaps connect with those who might be meant to help with that. It is a daunting project!

eXchanger: In addition to the work with these Atlantean crystals, I utilize a lot of other crystals in my life. Over the past few years I've experimented with placing particular groups of crystals in the garden and on trees, as well as around the house. These has created such a strong energy field that some psychics have told me they cannot penetrate it. If they can't -- perhaps the bad guys can't either! I consider crystals simply to be a natural way of using focused energy of particular vibrations to be held and released as needed.

Namaste!
Uriel Andros is offline   Reply With Quote