Thread: Real Answers
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Real Answers

NestingWave - thanks for a more grounded response. Naturally, I have no way of knowing what you are doing or not doing and I did not mean to imply that you were doing nothing, my complaint was more about the language used - a pet peeve of mine - the imaginary "we" that never gets things done.

I am familiar with the various technologies you referred to and I agree that there is a real science of unlimited energy that is being suppressed. I am a supporter of The Orion Project and encourage others to look into it. Bearden seem to be in the lead technically with the MEG, and I hope he finds a way to get into production. Also, Camelot interviewee Gordon Novel seems to have something in the works, but he is playing his cards close to his chest.

If you are going to attempt to replicate Bedini's work, I would suggest also looking at Gray's Motor if you have not already done so. Some of the principles are similar. It seems to me the trick to these devices is a pulsed rapid onset high voltage that yields Dirac Sea Holes (Bearden's term - see his book Energy from the Vacuum), aka cold electricity. Gray describes this phenomenon, as does T. H. Moray. The reason cold electricity is important is that it has characteristics that are the opposite of conventional electricity. For example, resistors become negative resistors. A negative resistor is effectively a battery of unlimited capacity - a current booster.

I have yet to be convinced that "orgone" is real. How is it produced? What are the characteristics? What is the physics of orgone? Everything I have seen on it so far seems like a bunch of fuzzy minded BS.

To make this stuff easy to reproduce, this physics behind these devices must be made explicit down to the equation level, with diagrams of forces and effects just like in any standard physics text, and simple experiments that any high school student can do. I was disappointed with Bearden's book referenced above because he only talks in generalities. With any luck, I will have a chance to help in this department.

Anyway, that's as far as I've gotten in studying this stuff. Any other insights from people with practical experience would be highly appreciated!
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote