View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
According to David Ickes new book that’ll be coming out this Spring – he addresses these points. According to him the tilt is not natural and he’ll explain how this came about hopefully with some evidence which I believe he claims to have. According to him, cos of this new info, TPTB have been continuously attacking him with electromagnetic waves in order to bring about some sort of cancer (he speculates). Apparently, before the tilt, our planet did not have four seasons and everything was quite a paradise and then those pesky reptilians came on the scene...
This is the same information that I found on Asha's videos. It is very interesting to know that is coming from other sources as well. It appears that when the pyramids were built they aligned with Sirius B

And yes it also appears that Earth was a real beauty until 220,000 BC

It is very interesting what is happening now that there have been ruins 75,000 years old found in Africa. I wonder what else is going to be found

I am convince that other things may appear if what Cliff High says about "mobs uncovering long buried secrets" is true

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote