View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #11
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Every Lightworker is very much needed at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
"But there are Ashtars and there are Ashtars, dear ones.
And that you can tell your people.
There are Ashtars and there are Ashtars.... Many space beings can be Ashtar."

(message from "K.H." to a contactee in "MYSTERIOUS SIGNS IN THE SKY "by Israel Norkin, 1984.)
I really think this is true, indeed, it seems there are many Ashtars, which makes things much more logical and bring a piece of understanding on how manipulation occurs.

The texts posted on Ashtar behalf contains not only wisdom, but great true wisdom, especially this one. But, is it tagged on Ashtar be someone else, to make us beleive about this entity called Ashtar?

I noticed a certain pattern in the "GFL and Ashtar" lately. It follows the new "fringe" information in vogue on the "media networks". A new information circulates, few days later there is a text from "them" (might means several people, linked or not) on the topic coming out. Always built with the same care and technique, following a script technique like a movie is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Have we as a species done enough for the majority of mankind to alter the inevitable towards a positive outcome with our collected conciousness???
Who knows Viking... Even Creation itself look at it evolving an keep moving. I think it is never too late. It might not look good, but reality can move quickly if an impulse of global effect comes into play. My inner (what word could say it?) feeling/thought/knowledge/hope/focus/desire , etc... Tells me this impulse will come into play. Maybe I am wrong, I do not care. What I care about is that I got this feeling in me, and it never failed me.

And let me tell you that you are doing a GREAT job at being a light in the world. You really amazes me and you are doing exactly what you are here for. Many here are and many not here are also. We are on the good path, we are increasing in numbers every day and we are doing fine.

Our number is extremly small compaired to the whole, but it matters not. The strenght of the consciousness focused on ONE thought desired will come to be true and its life transforming power will create our New Paradigm on Earth. Let this reality aside, let it go and keep your focus on something New. Electrical bubble light was not created by improving the oil lamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
...This Ashtaroth was a very interesting demon indeed! He was said to appear as an angel mounted upon a dragon, with a snake in his right hand. The dragon/snake connection is all I need to see, and the bells & whistles go-off for me right away.

The control mechanism of our reality is manipulated by demon worship from behind the screen of "smoke-and-mirrors". The sooner the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this realization, the sooner the illusion will fade away....
Yes. And it is fading away very day. Of course confusion comes along the process but at least the masses are aware that something wrong is going behind the scene. It will progressively create a mistrust with officials entity, especially the very big ones , all of them must be put under the light. It also connects people together in group united over the same common threat. Ultimately, it obliges people to make choice and to choose intentionally what future they want to live and to give to their children.

It is where we are going Viking. Date matters not. Time matters not either. We will not be too late... We are on a schedule with the Universe, and we are right on time because time matters not when the whole acts .

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-05-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote