View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #18
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: San Diego County

Hi Ya'll this is Kimmie from Southwest Florida!!

I sure do wish I was there to Hike with Ya'll today...instead I'll be in the garden, and making Orgonite pieces!!

My Dad lived in San Diego for many years. Both on-duty and as a civi-afterwards. It's such a beautiful area....consider yourselves Blessed!!

Today as you hike, I'd like to give you each this thought. After reading all three of George Green's bookes about what a "Ground Crew" is...and Where a "Safe Place" is. I find the answers to be this:

A GROUND CREW IS any group no-matter it's size-that work together for the highest good for all involved"
and a Safe Place will be: WHERE EVER THE ABOVE DEFINED GROUND CREW
GATHER!!

We all have within ourselves the soul and energy to create a "safe place" around ourselves and large enough to protect those around us. Yet in our "human-ism" we feel that there must be more than just ourselves to be strong or effectivly powerful.

[COLOR="Lime"]IF ANY ONE OF YOU GOES OUT FOR THE HIKE AND FIND YOURSELF TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOWED UP...PLEASE "SMILE"...BEND SLIGHTLY AT THE WAIST...TAKE MY HAND AND SAY, " GOOD TO MEET YOU kIMMIE[, LET'S TAKE A WALK".

/COLOR]

I'm sending you warm wishes and a Key Lime pie made with fresh grown Floridaaaa Key Limes!!!

Take lots of Pics!!
Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote