View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #15
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fellow Ground Crews - Anyone staying to brave the UK?

Quote:
Yes I am planning to remain here in England as I feel no fear of the chaos and destruction people are preparing for today. Foolish maybe - but I do feel that a spiritual state of mind [ a challenging state to sustain in current climes I concede] will serve to protect me so I have no compulsion to leave the country of my birth. At least for the near future I want to remain and try to beam as much positive energy as I can into the world around me. If you know of any ground crew in my neck of the woods will you tip me the word please? Stay strong together!
This is my attitude too. Also...for myself, a man's fate is a man's fate. If i am to meet my maker in the coming difficulties, then so be it. In truth, how can anyone know of a safe location, and i mean with absolute certainty? I know in my heart that i will be ok no matter what happens, and this drama will play itself out...with me or without me. The Earth is in a state of becoming. It's giving birth to a new time, and as we all know, a birth is usually painful. What i am going to do is NOT to withold any support, knowing that before i depart theses shores permanently, i will make a difference to this world.
Keep your chins up...all of you!
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote