View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #28
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Coconut Diet™ - Thyroid Health A Key to Weight Loss

Exactly, I had health issue from chronic mercury poisoning, but do to my ever increasing knowledge I was adding herbs that containt iodine and I was adding coconut, himalayian crystal salt, chorela over the years. But it is still like swimming against the flow of things. still not knowing that my fillings was the main problem

My weight got only as high as around 80kg(1.86m) and start fighting it again it to lose wheight. But if you have your poisioness fillings in then your body is overloaded with toxins. a toxic body is the main problem why you having health issues.

The main thing is what goes in to your body is the problem
eliminate eating and washing in toxins is the number one.

The second is getting nutritions in to your body who are able to remove all of the toxins in your body.

Then your health start really turning around.
Your wil lose weight so easily you can't believe it is real. The problem is why people have a hard time losing weight is because there trying to lose wheight on a false science that you have to eat less fat.

I alwasy said you have to eat less bull Zhit .

Quote:
The question you are forgetting to ask is why do these people have a suppressed metabolism? For any lasting effect you have to find the root cause. My girlfriend had a thyroid problem and I did a ton of research about it. Soy is a major culprit that leads to thyroid problems and weight issues. The neurotoxin Aspartame (nutrisweet), and corn syrup are the other 2 food ingredients that lead to weight gain.

2 years ago I lost 40 pounds by eliminating just those 3 ingredients from my diet- that put me on the path. Now I eat everything organic or home grown. I have eliminated all processed foods completely now. I know what's in every piece of food that goes past my lips.

I have to totally disagree with you about detoxification being a separate issue. Detoxing is probably the number one thing that people should be doing to restore health.

Another major factor in suppressed metabolism and thyroid dysfunction which is often overlooked are mineral imbalances. Not many people talk about the importance minerals. Minerals are vitally important for proper bio-chemistry. And it's not just a matter of popping mineral supplements. Minerals need to be in proper ratios to each other.

One of the main things that heavy metals do is mess with the way the body utilizes minerals. Heavy metals throw everything out of whack and the person becomes a bio-chemical train wreck- all kinds of problems result. Everything from simple weight gain to cancer. So here again it comes back to detoxification.

I have direct experience with heavy metal toxicity due to chronic mercury poisoning from my fillings. It has taken me years to figure out where my health problems where coming from. I continually detox and I keep making small changes to my diet and lifestyle and my health keeps improving.

Trust the wisdom of the body. It will always lean towards health if properly supported. It will always seek balance (homeostasis). I know a bit about this kind of thing so anyone can PM me if they would like some advice.

Last edited by mu2143; 01-05-2010 at 02:02 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote