View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #1224
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hello Abraxas,

I briefly visited your website as well as watching this ever-growing thread - you are one busy guy!

I have one question that I am hoping you can shed some light on....

All of my life I have shied away from any religion or spirituality that has a foundation that you must "do, believe, act, look like, be born into, etc" in any specific fashion in order to be "saved, redeemed, spared, evolve, ad nauseam".

This includes having to "know or understand" secret, sacred or complex knowledge that is only available to the "followers". You do state that the knowledge you are attempting to impart with this thread is truly available to all but that we may not be currently able to understand it. However, you also state that only a very few will be able to utilize it to "ascend" to a better place/space ( reminds me of a rapture type statement). Once again - how is that possible if we are all ONE? How is it fair if a majority of the beings we share this world with do not even have the ability to see this information? ( I am not just directing this towards you - it is my "own problem" with this type of material) Most of the information is not translated, it would have no frame of reference for someone not familiar with Judeo-Christian teachings, people who experience developmental disabilities, illiteracy, who are blind, under educated etc. so how can it be the only way? I just do not believe that any "way" that limits it's audiences ability to truly participate and/or promises it's audience that they are (or could be) the only ones, thus creating seperation from their fellow beings - is NOT the WAY.

Ok - so there were a few questions there
El