View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 AM   #366
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abrax,

in one of your replies earlier, you posted this:

Quote:
Yes and no. Because the concept of the human group-consciousness will become implemented the individual choosing will be on a much higher potency level. If the individual choices are aligned with group-consciousness then such choosers will be able to manipulate the spacetime matrix in a powerful manner in a kind of resonance physics.
Individual choosers not attuned to the groupmind, will however be able to pursue their growth towards source-resonance and groupmind, say galactic-planetary resonance.
...and for the marked part, I would like to ask you few questions.

Do I assume correct if I say that some, more or less "awakened" individuals (according to their own personal "frequentional attunment"), which consciousness is more alligned with the consciousness of the source-resonance and groupmind then with the human groupmind, will be able to choose to grow towards source - resonance, or "must" they ?

Are there any criteria existing and how do I recognise if my consciousness is more in attunment with the consciousness of the source-resonance and groupmind then with the consciousness of the human groupmind?

Do you know any individuals in your everyday life and also, do you recognise any such individual here on this forum too, which consciousness is more alligned with the consciousness of the source-resonance and groupmind then with the human groupmind ? (if yes, please don't name any here).

I must admit that the whole issue here is not easy to follow. At least not for me. But my inner guidance and my heart does confirm many of the presented "truths" here. I just wonder, if I'll be able to "spark" my own consciousness to another level after the 18th of January.

with respect
malletzky