View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #256
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

You know...I really like this thread...but I'm gonna give this thing a rest. So many things start out great...and then go downhill. I'd really rather have a bunch of people...throughout the world...give this some serious thought and study...and then do something with it. This should be a leaderless movement. I want to give this some time to sink in. I'm going to read and re-read the 'Federalist Papers' and the Teachings of Jesus. I don't wish to hit people over the head with this stuff. This will just sort of evolve...I think. We don't need more people running around with megaphones and signs. I really want this to be a silent revolution...and preferably from the top down. No running in the streets. I don't want to make people scared or angry. I may have completed my part in all of this. This stuff isn't original. I didn't come up with it. I listened to people like Bill Cooper, Bill Still, Alex Collier, Alex Jones, Robert H. Schuller, Ellen White, Norman Vincent Peale, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul, Jordan Maxwell, Sherry Shriner, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, the Avalon Forum Members...and on and on and on and on. Sometimes a person needs to speak up...and then shut up. It may be time for me to shut up. The Avalon changes are helping me to make this decision. I don't know what just happened...but it seems like some sort of a Spiritual Armageddon. The last few months have been very strange. I need to digest everything. I'm getting a big telescope...and I plan on spending a lot of time looking at the planets and moons of this Solar System. I don't know what's going to happen to us. It could be good...or it could be horrible. I really don't know. But please do a lot of research on a lot of widely varying topics...not just the sensational or spooky ones. Please don't experiment with the supernatural. I think this is a haunted planet...and if you delve into the supernatural...I fear that you will get your fingers burned...right up to your armpits. AND DON'T GET ON A UFO!!!!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-22-2010 at 04:29 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote