View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:57 AM   #21
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

my daughter and I got onto this for 2-3 months last winter. It cleared up her acne beautifully. I somehow got out of the habit. thanks for the reminder, I will take it up again. not in CAnada you say? Pity. Here's some info to help with the taste: 7. Overcoming the taste of MMS.

Follow one of the suggestions below:

Method 1: Mix your dose of MMS in any strength that you happen to be using at the time and use one of the juices listed below. You should be using 1/3 to 1/2 glass of juice. In addition to that, you should add two to three teaspoons of citric acid solution to the juice before adding to the MMS. If you find that these juices are a little strong for your stomach, just be sure to drink a glass of water or even two glasses of water immediately following the ingestion of the MMS and juice. See the paragraph below for the exact sequence.

So let me cover that one more time so you have the exact sequence. Mix your MMS with 5X lime, lemon, or citric acid as you normally would. Wait the 3 minutes as you normally would. Now before you add the juice to the MMS glass add two or three teaspoons of 10% citric acid solution to the juice and then ad it to the MMS. Drink that and then if your stomach is a little sensitive be sure to drink one or two glasses of water.

ABOUT BUYING THE JUICES: You can find Black Cherry concentrate by RW Knudsen that does not have added vitamin C. Pomegranate juice can often be found in health food stores, or frozen concentrates area in supermarkets or in very large supermarkets in the juice area. Cranberry juice is everywhere, except it is hard to find that does not have vitamin C added, but it is available. Buy it in the concentrate form if necessary. The addition of the citric acid eliminates the revulsion that many people develop to the MMS drink. Please try it as you will be needing it if you are one of those who cannot stand the taste. Good luck.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:22 AM.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote