View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:52 AM   #1352
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
What does the Thuban council think about the Thiaoouba Prophecy?

Rubbish? A good story with moral value, but just a story? 100% accurate in every way?
Dear Seafury!

My agency is not to judge anything or anyone in my encounters of the 3D-12D (remember 3 is the rootreduced 12 in 1+2=3) omnispace-linespace intersection.

However, and as already been done with the Anna Hayes 'azurite' material previously; I can share my observations and comparisons (to the Thuban data stream) about similar and/or opposing and/or supporting data bases found anywhere and accessible in this present energy matrix of Terra.

So I would say this about the presentation of the 'Thiaoouba Prophecy' material.

Many people have things to sell and if so, the sellers must accomodate their 'budgets' in terms of cost and effort and profit.

The Council of Thuban follows the statutes of our master templar and heshe said the following:

Revelation.22:
17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

This is related to:

Isaiah 52:3
For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
Isaiah 52:2-4 (in Context) Isaiah 52 (Whole Chapter)

Isaiah 55:1
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Should you visit the linked website at: www.tonyb.freeyellow.com and peruse the opening page of this very simple and unpretentious place on the web; you will find clear statements that there is nothing to sell, no copyright of intellectual property and the invitation to share and use any of this material.
Even acknowledgement of the source is not required.

Now this website has been our 'little haven of obscurity' for a number of years now; actually since the beginning of the warptime loop of the present dispensation from December 8th, 2004 to April 1st, 2012.

There you will find a little explanatory statement to the effect that everyone finding utility for anything found on said website would become a default cocreator of the utilized material and so no copyright laws could apply by definition of the praxis.

I have no further comment to make about the 'Thiaoouba' material except to say that it it is NOT in much concordance with the Thuban archives.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-25-2010 at 05:58 AM.