View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:44 AM   #522
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
You quote the bible a lot. Is this coming from you or from Thubanese source?
Is Thuban a reptilian race?
Are there whole planets of higher dimension of beings where only that dimension beings reside? If so are they visible to a lower dimension being like us? Or do you enter another dimensional universe as you go up? Or do you just become non physical at a certain dimension?
Will you show a picture of yourself at some point. I understand being faceless may be better to get the info out.
The other night I left my body during sleep but I was semi conscious so I could feel myself floating away. This has happened many times but I get scared and succumb to blacking out and going with falling asleep and not wanting to see whats going to happen next. I am going to face this fear and see where I am floating away to.
I cant wait for a dimensional change all my energy is pushing it foward!
Dear halebox!

The Thubanese source for the bible derives from the authors of the scripts in that bible.
So when I quote 'bible' then what I quote is quoted in the understanding who wrote the original passage, bypassing editorial translations.

Anyone carrying a reptilian brainstem is of the Thuban 'race'. As all humans carry reptilian brainstems, all humans are disguised Thubans.

All higher dimensions are colocal and covariant with the base dimensions of Length, Breadth and Width.

Whenever you look into a mirror or reflection of yourself you see the 'True Me'.
Personas of scribes and messengers are entirely irrelevant to the messages supplied.

This is very important: Do not fear your floating away in your OBEs.
Release your attachements in mind and BE FREE.
Once you have succeeded o0nce in this; it will be so easy.
You have been blessed with a great gift to release fear in others.

Abraxas