View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #25
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Dear Phil, claiming that I can think and decide for myself isn't evil and is no sin at all as far as I am concerned.
Most of the things you mentioned I don't consider as a sin.
Do not accuse me of crimes I did not commit based on an ancient writing that never was translated right and objectively. The translaters have always writen what was in their or their masters advantage.
Some may think it's a crime to make love because they want to be in control.

We all know the golden rule: Who has the gold makes the rule.
Those are the rules you wave at me with.

The way you write about people makes me feel as if I get crucified.
And drawning everybody simply because you feel like it and because you have the power is awfull I think.
Maybe I am more mercyfull than your Yahwuh.
I haven't seen many good things and deeds from him or from his followers so if he's the one you preach off....

Yes, I am a rebel and I will rebel against such a cruel ruler, who wouldn't!
Hi Peer,

Do you want to see Yahweh's mercy? Well, let me show you something. First of all, most people know that the wages of sin is death. I'm sure that you have heard of Hell before in mainstream Christianity. Hell in Hebrew is called Sheol. Sheol means "The Grave." Hell is simply a place to dump dead bodies until when? The first or second resurrection. Hell is NOT and I repeat NOT a place of eternal torment. There's no such thing as a place of eternal torment. There is a place of eternal death. But that's a different issue. That's not what the Bible teaches. The Hell doctrine by Christians is a deceptive lie. Anyways, the point is that when you die, you are just completely dead (you are unconscious or sleeping) until He resurrects you. Then, you will be judged. You will be judged based on your works. Because you (just an example, I'm not saying just you) had little faith in Yahweh or no faith at all. He will give you another chance based on what you did.

To make a long story short, depending on the individual, Yahweh does give you another chance. But in finality, it is still up to you to choose. Remember one thing, He chooses you first before you choose Him. Just think about that for a minute. If He chose you, you were chosen because your future holds much obedience and love for Him.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote