View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 11:21 AM   #132
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Last night after sighting- probable prophetic dream- 26th November 2008

THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL DREAMS OF MY LIFE and worth recounting here.

I found myself in a forest. I see the queen in her younger days. She is walking along with a horrendous entity. This entity appears to be a rotting humanoid wearing a cloak. Up closer- Although humanoid in figure the face is elongated like an animal with rotting flesh connected to it's body.

The queen appears to be tranced as she is walking. She appears extremely calm in the presence of this entity. The entity is talking to her. Up closer- the entity is instructing her in the art of shapeshifting, telling her "You can start with your face or fingers". He extends the fingers on his hand to show her and his fingers start to elongate. The queen copies him and her fingers start to elongate. I keep hearing "TERROR IS ON IT'S WAY"

SCENE IS THEN SWITCHED- I am in a crowd in Liverpool. I look under my top and see I have new tattoes on my chest. There is some kind of crowd disturbance caused by a man. I walk up to the man and identify myself as military personel. He insults me and I feel my personality changing into something that I don't like but is familair. I threaten him in a very abusive and brutal manner. The words I use are a direct attack on his manhood, when I've finished saying that I say "My unit is on its way". I take out a whip and commence to whipping him with it. After a few strokes another man tries to help him. I jump on him and bite a chunk of flesh out of his face. The man runs off screaming.

SCENE IS THEN SWTICHED- I find myself in my grandmother's house in Liverpool. My granfather is sitting on the sofa. I approach him and sense this is not really him but some kind of 'telemetry clone' used to commuinicate between myself and my real grandfather in a location far away. I say "I know what you are" and ask him to describe what it's like where he is located. He tells me how beautiful it is and describes beaches and oceans. I ask him "What did you do today?", he says "I went for a walk and a swim". I ask him what he did yesterday and then someone walks into the living room and swtiches on the TV. My grandfather's clone says "I can't remember". I turn around to the man who has just walked and say "Turn the TV off, it is stopping him from remembering". The man refuses and we have an argument.

SCENE IS THEN SWTICHED- I am in Liverpool again ( in town ). Hundreds of UFO's start to fly over my head, followed by large birds. The birds land next to me and one grabs my body and drags me to the floor with it's powerful tail feathers. The bird turns around and tries to speak to me but as it doesn't have a human tongue it is hard to make out what is being said. I focus my mind and realise it is saying "MUCH TERROR COMING, STOP SMOKING"

SCENE IS THEN SWTICHED- I find myself standing on a balcony. I am back in what I call 'Commander' mode and feel rightous, healthy and balanced. There is a large drop below me and a large banner is hung on the wall of the drop. It reads "ROYAL COMMAND". This is the new army of the earth!

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-26-2008 at 11:40 AM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote