View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #84
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

I would ask, as a personal favour, that you take the time to watch these videos if you have not already, ESPECIALLY the second one, and share your opinion on what he preaches. Does anything he says ring true to anything you have seen/heard in your own experiences?

May I interrupter for a moment!

After watching Alex I felt that I needed to share the following.
Although he talks of Andromedans and his interaction with them I have to take that on face value. It is his perception that we need to live by our conscious that resonates with me. About 4.5 years ago I went through a personal crisis. As a result I have had a change of attitude so profound that I was put back in touch with my conscious. From that time on I have been guided to many places on what seemed a great learning curve ( hence Camelot and Avalon ) I was made aware that as human beings we have been given the most valuable gift of the universe FREE WILL (the ability to create) It is this free will that has been under attach and subversive control by the powers that lord finance and materialism.

I have been listening to "Handbook for the new Paradigm" where a shift in conscious to create another path is championed. Alex delivered the path
via the law of continuance. It is a change from "Whats in it for me" to "How can I help" If we all gave 5 hours a week to charity or helping less fortunate the world would be a very different place. No matter how oppressive the forces that are used to control our free will, we still have the choice to help if we so desire, we simply have to choose.
With all the conditioning that we have been subject to, especially the last 100 years or so it can be very difficult to make those choices.
Alex put it perfectly "develop an attitude of Gratitude". The discipline for me today is to Do what my conscious suggest, despite what my subversive cultured Ego wants If it don't feel right then it probably isn't right.

Sorry to waffle on a bit but Alex really hit to spot.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote