View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:26 AM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

fil
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____

I've been watching this thread, and until now 'leaving it to the experts'...

Michael, I read your most recent post with great interest. It's nice to get some more background about how you got to where you are today.

I myself had to go it alone, for the most part, though I did find a few friends online who blazed parallel paths -- which would cross from time to time. Some of them, I'm sure, are still hacking away at the dense vegetation...

...and maybe none of us is out of the woods, just yet.

I know where all this is leading, because I'm already there. I have been all along -- it's just that the world around me is taking its own sweet time about catching up, and it was easy to lose sight of where I was going, not always so easy to remember where that was, where I was, right here.

So I've felt lost, like I was on the wrong planet, or in the wrong time. More recently I've felt like I'm just waiting, looking for things I can do to help the transition...

Very glad to have found Project Camelot, and that it has spawned Project Avalon, and that I decided to join this forum.

I am smiling.

- fil

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."
- William Gibson