View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #1189
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
it seems if we dissagree with abrax..or perhaps even challenge his beliefs...we are accused of preventing free speech..
free speech includes our right to disagree..
Oh and..i may want him banned...but i am NOT a MOD...juts a person with an opinion..
Abrax allows me my opinion...why wont others?
amazing...this thread goes on and on...as long as it is agreeing with it...
if someone comes in and says...This is not the truth...they are accused of trying to imped free speech...
i suggest some need a refresher course on what freedom means.
i have not been mean..i have been honest...and i have offered love to all and to abrax..
perhaps some may see LionHawks words as abrasive...but...i believe this thread needs what LionHawk is adding...
does abrax fear contradiction?
do you?
Hi Celine.

I didn't get the idea TruthWSYF was talking about you in the post you quoted with this response.

The only really disturbing thing I've read since the Spiritual "warrior" returned to hack away at the "evil", is Richard's presumptuous comment that "the jig is up for all to see" and the invitation to "leave with dignity". That was disturbing, as it came from a mod, without taking off the Mod Hat and labeling the personal opinion as such. When Moderator's personal opinions become criteria for control of the forum, then the neighbourhood is gone. That's what schmecked of what I've come to expect from tptb types out in the polarized world of our societies.

Abraxasinas has exactly the same rights and responsibilities which come with membership here as everyone else.

Personal biases, prejudices, perspectives, orientations, inclinations, etc, are just that. Personal. Someone doesn't need to be wrong in order for someone else to be right. That's so Old School now, it hardly fits in my consciousness anymore.

There's room for everyone to state what they see, believe, understand, know, and think, and room must be maintained for others to do so as well, otherwise we exit this game out the bottom once again, instead of out the top for a change.

I suggest to any mods reading this, to maintain an objective separation between personal and official postings in contentious threads. It was once suggested that if a mod felt compelled to state personal opinions on one "SIDE" or another of an issue, that they go through the visible action of taking off their mod hat first, so all could see it was personal rather than coming from "forum staff".

Regarding your opinion that Lionhawk brings something needed to the thread, Nobody can dispute that opinion as it's just that. Opinion.

My opinion, is that Lionhawk brings an ancient and long since dissipated polarity to the present moment which makes me ache, literally, for balance and harmony. Would I deny her that opinion? no. Do I feel it's a needed energy? No, not for the majority. Some late wakers may need that level of polarity to kick start their wake up, but for people like me who have come a long way towards "cleaning up" our various energetic fields and mental bric a brac, it's a lot like extinguishing a match with a tsunami.

On balance, I consider Abraxasinas as a positive here. The part that doesn't "do it" for me, is as I've stated elsewhere in this thread. Just too complicated for most to grasp. But I don't say that's wrong. Just more a matter of talking over peoples heads.

I did a guided meditation some months back, which took me to a place of divinity within my sacred heart. It was a space personal to me, where all of my personal records for all of eternity are stored. It's my space. As I roamed the halls of my space, I came across these large pink crystals of my previously stored knowledge. What I discovered, was my key to access to this knowledge. All I had to do, was to aim my attention at these various crystals, and the knowledge within would come pouring out. One of these crystals poured out the exact type of mathematical representations that Abraxasinas posts here. And as with Abraxasinas' scientific postings, I had no clue what I was talking about either. It had the same over my head flavour as Abraxasinas work here does. But since I had my experience with my own personal knowledge base long before Abraxasinas started posting this Thuban material, I can not really discount it as meaningless, simply because I don't understand it. I can't even understand what I myself thought worthy of storing in ages past!!! What it comes down to, is that I am currently using a different "seat" of consciousness than the one I used to work with that data. It doesn't matter that this bit of my consciousness sitting here now doesn't understand it. I certainly understand it on another level where I am not currently consciously aware.

We are multi dimensional beings who have hidden much of ourselves from ourselves. This is in the process of being undone, by none other than ourselves. But the twilight zone of semi remembrance/semi forgetfulness can be awkward.

One of the biggest things I have yet to finish my personal processing on is one from the next level of polarization above this taking and enforcing/inhibiting of "sides". It's that I reject others trying to revert people who are emerging from the energy of polarity back down into it, for no other reason than that they are themselves deeply polarized and can see no other way forward, but through the personal mess they have themselves created within their own consciousness. So I guess you could say, I'm polarized against enforced polarization. And it doesn't matter whether it's polarized pro or con the positive or negative. That is no longer of consequence. It's the compulsion to split everything into sides and then take one. That I feel is kind of a been there...done that energy which can now be laid to rest, unless someone feels it's too cuddly to put down just yet.

Last edited by Karen; 02-22-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: remove white space from quote