View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #11
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enough is enough!

I understand J-Bird.

All I can do is guarantee you that in the end, what must happen happens, because in the end we do what must be done.

Real action can only be undertaken under the umbrella of reality.

I feel that what is coming will destroy the impression that humankind has of reality and will by extension create a void of such vast implications that it will have no choice but to see.

There is a huge psychic mass on this planet. And it is turned against itself. Attempting to save the world, to change things, prevents a person from using his energies to break the mold of his own predicament.

What if you were told that the experience at a massive scale that this civilization is due to live is of an absolute necessity for the evolution of the individuals that compose its psychic mass in order to break the power of domination that not only appears against them but through their mentalities? That they only way to break the seal of a karmic debt is to live through the painful experience of being deprived of humanity? That it is the only means to break the tie with the kind of consciousness that allows enslavement?

Then all that there is left is to take into your hands the weight of your experience.

This said, I agree that man is not an island. Man cannot be perfectly intelligent alone. And it is in the process of active interface that he can short circuit his conditioning that he carries with the thoughts he receives and that deceive him into a mentality.

And that comes with time.

Man has not learned to work with time.

He instead feels pressured by time. And his actions must be tuned with the time of his consciousness. But the ego wants it now. And by acting outside of his time, he creates conditions that cannot succeed, because they are unphazed. And he struggles and struggles until things happen, but in reality they happened in their time.

Learning to work with time is equivalent to learning to use one's energy with minimal losses.

Does that make sense to you?
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote