View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Holstein Farmers Market - Canada's First Galactic Market!

Hey...check out my car...we built a fuel cell in my buddy's living room. HA

we are still testing this. Fuel cell is working. Could be developed into many products. Making the car computer work with it is another issue. So far the test have not produced an increase in millage but there are a couple more mods to do that need to be tested such as the MAP sensor and O2 extenders. Since this video was made I have added check valves that split the brown gas (HHO) between the throttle and the vacuum I have not put it on a flow meter because I don't have one and need to build one

Get some water. Stick some electricity in it. Whada Ya get?
HHO okay?!

HHOOKA!st - The Water Bong For Your Car!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vvrSlYSd6c

These are the type of things I want to sell at the markets...and more...I'm just getting warmed up. I am trying to fund these projects (and some other bigger ones TBA by baking galactic cinnamon bread. Its a half baked idea if u ever heard one but im givin it all I got. I'm just planning my big Harvest Party for the market...might even be free vendors fees as we have most of the overhead bill paid off.

Northboy, Phtha, draconine, Gale
Thanks for your replies. I hope we can get something organized and build a team of people who will help lead the way. Were gonna make it. I just know it. The hardest part is getting people to come to the market. Even 10-20 more customers makes a major difference in supporting the market. Our first goal or basic building frame was 6 vendors - 100 customers who spend $10 each. This was the goal to start building a micro economy. We have just about doubled that on our first year!

Yeah rebuild the areobine it if you want. Its a fairly simple design. I still need to get the generator developed. I was thinking about a homopolar design. I started testing with a 3 phase PM design but need to build a larger scale one...this fall. I made it in my head and then it manifested.

I lived right in the heart Peterborough for 3 years. I miss the grilled cheese at the only cafe (its not the only cafe, just what its called). I went to Trent University for some computer science but as much as I'm not corporate material I'm not university material either. I learned everything I need on the first class from one "crazy" professor...it goes like this.

WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY HOW.
I don't believe anything until I know everything all at once right now.

JT
MARKET MARKET MARKET

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-15-2008 at 07:06 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote