View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #1149
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

{Quote}
The minority on our planet that have allowed their consciousness to evolve to higher levels no longer have any insecurity. Therefore, they no longer have any desire to control the world around them. They instead allow the world around them to take its own path and just accept what happens as the way it is supposed to be.
{End Quote}

I normally don't reply to suggestive posts but i'm curious...
IMO, this sounds more like giving up on the world around you. Whenever I read statements like this I think of TPTB. They always say similar stuff like this. I for one just can’t stand by and watch people starve, children die, innocence perish due to others corrupted ways. Most people who think like this lock themselves in their homes and hope/pray someday soon things will change without them physically getting involved. This is not a special person in my book but a person who has convinced his/her mind to do nothing and still feel good about it. I don’t know what’s up with humanity anymore…

What kind of love or consciousness did you obtain that will keep your heart from feeling the obvious pain that exists in this world? Who or what gave you the proof that this is the way it is supposed to be? It’s only this way because too many scared people find inventive ways to justify why they shouldn’t care or get physically involved cleaning up our mess. I too meditate, raise consciousness, and believe things happen for a reason but I also know that I can change things by getting involved and not just sitting back claiming how consciously evolved I’ve become…if I was judging, this will probably be in the range of arrogance….and it’s always proven when people say “well, you’re just not on the same level yet”…or something to that account. I think you’re a decent guy but lately I’ve been seeing these statements thrown around way too much lately by hermits (not saying you) who forgot that they are still here and are still part of this world, its reality, and its problems. If you can’t grasp that yet, then maybe you’re not as consciously evolved as you think. I put a lot on the line every day attempting to liberate my life, families, friends, careers, other peoples lives and careers from oppression and it gets discouraging seeing people displaying this do nothing mentality. We have the power to stop all the BS in the world NOW, YESTERDAY and TOMORROW but we sit back fooling ourselves with theories. I’ve read books researched and studied here and there, near and far, just about everywhere I can find information. There isn’t one person or group who can or has proved any of this stuff. But when the facts and clear answers are in sight most rather turn away…the power of fear is amazing.
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, if so…my apologies. Perhaps you or someone else can assist me in finding these facts…the same facts that have made you and others accept things for being the way they are. Thanks in advance.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote