Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

If the Alpha Draconians are walking the walk as what Abrax here is trying to convince us with his information, then they need to build a trust first. This place is responsible for so much in this Galaxy, that it would make your head spin off your neck.

I know that you come from a different experiential background and this material bothers you because of your knowledge and I respect that. However I do not have that same knowledge base and the experiences that I have had in my life has not directed me to 'run' from this material because it is dangerous. I can understand why it may cause fear in some but that is not my issue to deal with.

What bothers me is what I have seen. The knowledge is just the bait. What is being presented is basically an invite and that is in reference to "ALLOWANCE". What you allow in. You thereby give it permission to enter your space and share it with you. Depending of that intent of what you have invited in will also determine the outcome in your space. You are not in control of your space any longer and will be subjected to the will of what you invited in. By doing that you have also relinquished your free will. Now you must ask yourself if the info is worth the exchange of your soul because that is the trick that is played upon you without you even realizing what you are doing. Most just see it as information but it is also the bait to attract you. If you do a scan on that thread, what you will find is something compared to a blob of tissue that is black which is morphing tentacles out towards you and trying to grab hold of you. Do the scan! It is always moving to a suspected possible piece of fish. The fish being you. We have ocean creatures that do something similar. This thing in the back ground is like a parasite. This forum is a portal. Just like the Ouija board but high tech but it works the same way. There is an energy transference between you and your screen and whatever portal you have accessed. That portal being the thread you are in. This is 4D at work here but is being done now through 3D equipment. Before all this equipment came out, much of the dark's agenda was transmitted through 2D. The crystals of the Planet. This is also how the dark were able to hijack the 3D and never get caught doing it because they were transmitting their programs from the 4D to the 2D and the crystals would then transmit it into the 3D. You can say it was their back door approach. It was also stealthy as no one caught onto that. I probably created more questions than answers with this but maybe you get the idea now. The Ouija board is beckoning you to ask the question. What's the difference as compared to a forum? You might also find one of those energy signatures of a coin operated fortune teller in the scan of that thread. All I can say is that many have experienced attacks from various portals on the Internet and one must be somewhat shielded when you come to these places. Some of us tried to warn people back last fall and for the most part people made assumptions like I am already protected and so forth. Well, the ones here that have shined their light brightly have been attacked, the ones who became complacent. Some who you would think would qualify to be attacked weren't because in reality their light isn't as great as they think. They pose no threat to the darkside. If you have been attacked, then you now know you pose a threat because now they have ramped it up like I mentioned back then and have been pursuing higher profile targets. It is also everyone's responsibility to shield themselves. Don't give it the opportunity. Also what I despise about all this is that it makes me look like a paranoid loon. I'm not but it has been ramped up and I have been busy with all kinds of issues related to this. I'd rather go fishing.

Now maybe by whatever influence of insanity I might be under, but for the sake of argument let's say Abrax here is of the light. I can wrap my head in that direction but what yanks it back is what is behind him who are his owners.

Can you share who they may be so we also may see the ruse?

They are literally Reptilian type creatures. Flesh and bone. No ruse there.
I wouldn't send out an invite either. They are also on the Planet already. A few of us at this forum have actually have had a real life experience in the physical with some of them. I am one of them. Trust me when I say that I also didn't want to tell you that.

For me personally, the Thuban council needs to establish a trust of good faith as a list of a few things I would require before I would "ALLOW" them to even visit here.

Hmmm... he comes the censorship thing again that you opposed at the beginning of your comment. Why must someone be 'allowed' to read something Lionhawk? Who is the final arbiter... you? Bill Ryan? Abraxas? Me? Do you see how senseless censorship is?

I think you are confusing what I said and maybe I wasn't clear enough here on what you addressed. Let me rephrase this to give you a clearer picture. There is no way, that I would just invite these things here from their world to this one without some conditions. They would have to meet these conditions first to show some kind of trust with their intentions. I wouldn't say, Hey, come on down boys for a chicken barbecue and just give them free reign over the Planet. Are you nuts? Would you just let anyone come to your home even though you have never met and said make yourself at home? Mind they are coming by ship and I'm sure they have their security protocols in place. To me it is not a censorship issue as more of a common sense issue. I am not trying to censor how many kids they can take for their dinners. You tell me who is deciding that? If I had anything to do with that, it would not even be a censorship issue. Not to take you out of context but show you the real context as to what I was saying. Just make sure that while you are watching the right hand while you read the information, the left hand doesn't come up behind you and doesn't bitch slap you upside the head is all I am trying to say.

For instance, Jesus Christ and Spirit Matthew. Abrax, you haven't met either one of them and yet you act as though you know more about them then they do.

Can you explain the knowledge you posses that gives you the authority to make this claim?

It is the very same knowledge that is within you. Let's just say when you make that connection in oneness, things within don't work the same as they did before you got there. If I told you that both Jesus and Matthew told me in essence what I claimed, would that really matter? Many think it's impossible to have such a connection. If you see with the eyes of a child, all kinds of things can happen. It is no special authority. These higher beings are accessible. You just have to ask them for yourself. In the first hand. I can only say what they tell me are their words. I just passed them along and that is it. If it is a question of Authority then I guess you could say it was theirs. It wasn't mine. I just delivered a message. (it just hit me Susan ie discussion the other day as to what you said) In all of the years as to that connection, I have only delivered a few of their messages to others. It just so happens to be one of my chores that I do not do as often as I should. Most of the time the messages are very short, to the point. It is never like some long spiel. If I say anything further you will have me committed on this topic.

Part of the reason why these ones don't remember where they came from is because it was a genetic program that was created to have them forget where they came from because some of them had a change of heart when they got dumped here...

And why should I believe this anymore than I would believe what Abraxas speaks about?

I don't want you to believe anything. The effects of what I have mentioned here can be traced if you spend the time to find it. It is also something you will have to go hunting for since Abrax won't tell you about that. He might be able to find something on that but that is going to create some probs for him there because of the sensitivity of that information being controlled by his handlers. But there are other sources but you are going to have to go to places to root that out. Like a lot of this stuff is hard to reach. What you are missing I think and also this council is missing is that 5%. The whole Galaxy is missing it. But I bet my life someone knows and is just keeping it away in safe keeping. Matter of fact, and I have to watch how I write this because previous attempts have vanished off my screen here because it is highly sensitive in nature and a certain party that only a small handful of individuals have come into contact with don't want everyone to know about all this because they are their gatekeepers. Their, being the Alpha Draconis population. TPTB.

I'm not worried about the good Dragons. Just the bad ones. And the good Dragons don't live on Alpha Draconis. The bad Dragon do and that is why I have issues.

Can you point me to any credible information that would support this statement, I would love to read it?

Start with some Alex Collier. Barbara Hand CLow. Also David Icke even though he hasn't, and I could be wrong, seen one of these things yet. He's been lucky. There's a lot out there if you're into the second hand stuff.Trust your soul to guide you. I hope that took care of your concerns.

I will also say a little message here to someone on this forum and see if you pick up on it, is that what you witnessed was not something that was created in a lab, even though you were in that type of environment. The evil that you sensed is not something that can be created in a test tube. Just letting you know I caught that. So now you know I am not spreading lies. God Bless you for trying to bring the truth out.

Thanks Ortho. I hope I didn't embarrass you with my take on things.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote