View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:08 AM   #419
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
What was the title of the first book? Is it available? What will the title of the second book be? You can at least plug your friends book, eh?
Her first book is titled CALLED I will give you here website. I do believe her second book which I just read will be out soon. She also is involved with some of the same line of work that Tone is into. healing etc. You will see it when you go there.

I know that Lauren is extremely busy with all she does but I am happy to say that I did ask her about Tone3's findings and got her answer already and here it is

Re: Hi there
Sun, October 18, 2009 7:55:44 PMFrom: Lauren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No problem about the email adress, my friend.

I'm overwhelmed right now with work but I can tell you this .. without going into a lot of detail .. yes, there are hundreds of crafts and ETs with us now. This planet is being prepared for some incredible interaction, from what I'm being told. We still have time .. I believe the first major event will be 2012. In TILES it was said to be May, 2012, if my memory is correct.

Have a blessed evening, my friend,
L

www.nlightpress.com
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote