Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 AM   #353
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Hi Linda...

The way I see it is:

To a certain extent, yes I think checkmate is coming for the forces of light, I do think that we are going to have a victory for planet earth and it's people's and therefore for the entire galaxy because this little experiment of so many evolutions, so many levels of consciousness, so many mixes of ET DNA, on a this speck of dust (planet earth cosmically speaking), is a microcosm of the marcocosm. The momentums we create here from one of the densest areas in the galaxy, will have profound effects throughout the collective consciousness and evolutions of the species, planets and beings throughout the rest of the galaxy.

My understanding is many of humanities evolutions here on this planet are basically souls that were part of many different ET races prior to embodying here (although there are also many whom earth has always been home), but the point is, ET races "up there" traditionally have been fighting it out, warring it out, for a very very long time. They haven't learned to get along yet.

Now down here, you have a lot of the souls that were fighting it out up there. Think of Islam vs. Judaism. You think that battle started here on planet earth? Think again.

Anyway, the point is, when we all learn to get along here, and we collectively raise our consciousness and take back control of our own world, this will help the entire galaxy shift, basically raise up the lowest (us here), and it pushes everything above it higher. We're kinda like "Atlas" except instead of the world being on our shoulders and lifting up the world, we're in part lifting up the evolutions of the frigin galaxy (and possibly beyond I might add).

Ok now I'm covering something quite off topic there.. and longish already...

what to do? I think I will follow up on the "all we have to do is sit back and it all works out" theory in another post... and summary of it: while I believe it is true that things will work out, I believe this will happen ONLY because we each will take back our own power and create enough light on this planet to protect it and raise it up. We will do that. We must Be.
Fourteen, I really like your analogies, especially the Atlas. What a visual! I guess we are arguing a silly point..."consciousness shift now! No, wait, later. Hmm, no, now! No, later!" But, as they say in Jamaica: "Soon Come."
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote