View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 07:59 PM   #563
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Before i continue with dialog here i have something to say. recently i managed to clear a backog of DVD/CD requests and a number of packages were sent overseas. However today i received in the post 2 packages from USA in US Postal Services packaging. Inside each was the original padded envelope i sent out previously. These each contained the 7 DVD and CD discs i sent out. ALL 14 discs were badly scratched and were rendered unreadable. They were sent in tested, perfect condition. This has caused me much annoyance as you might imagine. The time, the expense, wasted by the return and damage inflicted upon the discs. I sincerely hope no further packages will be returned here and in that obviously tampered with condition. With this in mind I am now looking for another way to get these materials to those that require them. Looking for ways whereby individuals can simply download copies rather than sent copies. Leave it with me, I'll see what options I can come up with. Thankyou for your time. Regards, Barry

THE WATCHER