View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #562
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
veering away from my nuts n bolts approach, this could be answered by many others, found this tidbit which gives an explanation, not mine, but of interest perhaps........

III. EARTHBOUND ANUNNAKI POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, RELIGIOUS, MILITARY INFLUENCE, CONTROL, AND POLICY IMPERATIVES FOR EARTH.

Our informants made it abundantly clear to us that Earthbound Anunnaki are masters of those in positions of power within...

regards

THE WATCHER
This mirrors the Information I have already. It is in no part all of the Information I - And I would gather You - Have about Them. That said - It seems We're both on a similar conduit. Thankyou for Your efforts.

"Informant Eleven (2006) and Informant Nine (2005, 2006) were our conduits for the hints, so we went back to them for decipherment of their meaning. The result is information graphically represented in Figure 2. Our present understanding of the emerging picture in this regard centers around a kind of “nested double wheel” metastructure that combines Earthbound Anunnaki and a group of ten power centers each headed by one human who then is said to sit on a grand council whose leader is reported to have direct contact with the Council of Twelve – and quite possibly the self-appointed King of kings himself (i.e., Marduk). The emerging construct presented some problems at the time. One consisted of what were the power centers referred to by Eleven and Nine. The other was the geographic (or GPS) location of these groups on the Earth's surface."

I have thoughts You and I will talk further...

Namaste,

Mercuriel