View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:48 AM   #55
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

For everyone that has taken time to visit, join, and contribute to Project Avalon forums I'd like to welcome you. It is quite obvious Project Camelot has generated a great deal of interest and with the timely establishment of Avalon, we now have a more immediate opportunity to communicate with Bill & Kerry, friends, and each other. Having gone through only a fraction of the PA forums, I see an incredible amount of posts individuals have shared and the site has only been up a week. Given the excitement of this new forum I often see the same questions repeated in various threads which is understandable with any new site, however, many of these questions have already been addressed by Bill & Kerry and guests on video cam, audio, and transcriptions which can be found at :

http://www.projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

By first taking time to go through all of the videos posted there first, it may provide you answers or clarification and help focus any new questions/concerns that you may have. It may also help with the quality of questions being asked Bill & Kerry and guests (those previously interviewed), that now also participate with these forums. As the forum grows so to the need to streamline it's content and contributions by this community so Bill & Kerry can concentrate on their primary endeavors.
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote