Old 02-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #13
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Super Bowl Sunday: Scientifically Crafted Mass Mental Illness"

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
That's alot of people to stereotype,.
, basically another stereotype.
methinks i am being stereotyped as a serial stereotyper......if the stereotype fits, wear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
I defy you () to tell me that this is not beautiful....
THAT IS NOT BEAUTIFUL.....but then, whatever spins your wheels eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Ahhhh, it is quite the challenge to express our opposing opinions without insulting the "other side."
too true, too true Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Wow Zeddo, I woke up this morning and read the last few pages of "Becoming" from the Handbook for the New Paradigm series, added more spiritual growth MP3's to my Zune and now I'm reading the Avalon forum while watching the SB with my daughter and doing push-ups with her each time a team scores. (Up to 95. whew)

I'm in jeans and a dress shirt (No team jersey) and I'm not drinking anything alcoholic.

Tell me more about the person I am because I am watching the Superbowl?
Oh wow, I am SO IMPRESSED, MY HERO !!!
Seriously, why do you take some ones opinion which goes against yours so personally? Do you feel threatened, judging by your response you have a need for credibility as both a spiritual and physical person. Wassup man? You really need to chill out. Go watch a game, it will relax you.

Oh yes, do me a favour and actually READ what I wrote, do not SURMISE that you did. Now rant all you want, I shant be popping my head back into this thread.

Oh HJ, you were supposed to be in this multi quote....

WHAT? He has lost all credibility but makes a valid point? Did you read that before you posted it?

I'm outta here before I get shot.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote