View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #71
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

so many opinions, so many different experiences....
Some people most likely DO have tinnitus, I most vehemently do not. In fact my whole experience with mercury amalgam poisoning has been what got me on the truth road, some years ago . Two things I no longer suffer from are amalgam fillings or tinnitus, fools are another matter.

Think what you like about planetary sounds /pineal awakenings / brain expansion, but we are being bomarded with emf/elf technologies and if you want to pretty it up, go right ahead. And cell phone towers are just for cell phones, right?

As my grandmother would say, whatever you think Mrs Herbolsheimer.....

Always look on the briiiight side of life, ta da ta da ta dum de dum de dum....

The John Dawes site is pretty good for enquiring minds, notice how they say it is and it isn't microwave , hmmmmm.... and also says not to bug your govt. officials. MP Caroline Lucas is useless, btw, took 3 months for her( minion) to get back and say she was too busy.

On bad nights I sleep with a fan on, it is a pretty good white noise machine, though it doesnt stop the physical effects of sound waves on the body and organs. This goes for everyone, whether you hear it or not.
BTW, ear plugs are not a good idea long term, screws up your meridians as they press on some powerful acupuncture points. If ear plugs actually work for you, then it is not the same thing I am talking about in my case.
Oh yeah, and in the early days of my search for what this is, I turned off everything at the mains many nights, also drove around to hear where it was coming from, but that is another story, and it sure as hell isn't from cat deterrents.
I also have large resonating quartz crystal singing bowls, do overtone chanting etc. Its nice while doing it but its not as if I am in any way counteracting the actual source of this vibration . There are just some rather unpleasant aspects of whats going on right now in the world.
Jeesh.,,,
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote