View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #13
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Psychic battle of LA

LOL that was awesome.

I seriously think the good Dr. Deagle has succumbed to his own fears. All these guys saying they're going to south America have a reason I'm sure, they helped cause all of this crap. Deagle bares the "scar of the insider" as I have termed all of these guys who you can tell have a fear in them that they choose to hold on to in order to try to help others. There's been so much hype about October from every angle of life be it "main stream" or "alternative" that everyone is on edge. If something happens, fine, let's get it over with. If not, let's keep it that way for as long as possible.

I guess some could call me an "intuit" or whatever, and I live in the socal basin. I'm not the only one who's had their "radar" searching for possible "chaos points" in the area(all my life technically) and most of what I've gotten reference to was Long Beach. I had one Downtown vision but it didn't seem like it was going to be a likely possibility. It seems like there is something crucial for both sides sitting in the middle of LA(major switches & routers maybe?). But what I saw in that vision was a line of buildings come down by "something". It definitely wasn't a bomb though. Actually it was fairly unbelievable, the "force" that was the cause of the destruction was something that we would be perceived as "fantastic" to us, something we don't really have common words for. But like I said, it seems like there's something too important right now sitting Downtown.

They recently have been talking about re-drawing the LA/Orange County line for some reason too. I guess that would make parts of Long Beach in Orange County (again apparently), and parts of Buena Park in LA.

Not to mention everyone; "Los Angeles" & "Orange County" are different places.

So if you hear anything about Disneyland/Anaheim, that is NOT Los Angeles...No matter how much the Angels' owner wants it to be

However Tool's Aenema Just came up twice in a row on my random play list as I was typing this...maybe that was a synchronistic message?
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote