View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Climategate - I am undecided

My take , lets see coming up for our next acts on planet earth , earthquakes, magnetic changes, polar ice melting and some increasing, tsunamis, volcanos, hurricanes, and tornadoes. We have lots of acts coming up in the coming years, history has shown the power of mother earth.

Remember When we were kids being shown how the continents evolved, remember the one continent called Pangea- Then I think 176 times the earth has moved thru it's precession of the equinox cycle of 26,000 years which helped form the continents of what they are today. Were going thru another cycle and these are the changes were experiencing now. My personal opinion is 2011-2013 a series of episodes changing the earth once again. Will the mississippi open to 50 miles wide, california crack, who knows but there will be changes. The north pole melting I believe is due to the underground volcanic activity . Just my opinion, not scientific, just from what I have read and listened too.

As for our climate, our pollution, our throwing garbage into the oceans, the air, and yes cutting down the rain forest or building dams restricting natural flow. Yes were making a surface impact . There is also a huge amount of people working on conservation, and cleaning of the enviroment. Here in the states, heaven forbid you dig up any area that has water like a shoreline that has water weeds to make your own beach, if you do that, they will make you remove your sandy beach and put it back to natural including fines. When you buy a property here in the states before you can purchase the property (commercial)the dirt has to be cored down into the ground to check for contamination before you can get a loan.

Surface pollution, yes we are guilty of that and need much improvement but the climate changes are mother earth, the sun and natures way of taking care of her own and were here for the ride.

As for the 100 billion the U.S. just donated to the Copenhagen summit, don't count on that money going to the right places, it's a worldwide scam.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote