View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #144
JoshERTW
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

Grocery store meat is often full of bad stuff, because of what the animals are fed and also what they are preserved and packaged with. I have a contract with a company which sources local meats (hand raised on an actual farm near here) and they are air frozen and shrink wrapped. Best meat I've ever tasted.

Meat has very little vitamins and such (except iron which is a mineral ofcourse). People who eat more veggies live longer because they get those vitamins I would bet. I bet that a person who ate even portions of meat/veg would live longer than the veggie only crowd. The reason such statistics are out there is because people who are vegetarians usually choose to do so for health reasons, and are a mnority. Its likely they get more exercise and probably take generally better care of themselves. I bet if you did a study on the exercise and other (i.e. smoking drinking etc) habits of meat eaters vs. vegetarians you would see more of the meat folks being unhealthy in a given sample. Also without wsupplements a veggie is gonna be Iron Deficient.

Anyhow, meat rules.

Last edited by JoshERTW; 02-06-2010 at 12:07 AM.
JoshERTW is offline   Reply With Quote