View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #237
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

To a large degree I am with sirdiablo. I thought this was to be the Ground Crew for those people who were just starting out on the survival road and looking for a Safe Place to go to, especially those of you who live in Metro Melbourne! IMO just about anywhere would be safer than there. It is not a question of who's with us and who's against us. but a question of who is prepared physically and mentally for what they are going to throw at us.
Nobody is more spiritual than I am, and have been for many, many years and care very much about what happens to my fellow man, but I am not stupid either and have worked long and hard to get the gear together that I know is going to keep me alive when push comes to shove. Of course I have love and compassion for my fellow man but as the old saying goes "God only helps those that help themselves" so having said that why the hell should I share with someone who has spent their days in love and light and done nothing else to help them survive.ie store food,find a safe place,store water etc etc I thought the aim of this thread was to share info,help each other with advice and for the newbies give a helping hand where needed.
Ok I have finished blowing my trumpet so will shut up nowand get off the soap box

Peace to you all
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote