View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #54
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Aaron McCollum is a young man who has been through a lot for his short span on the planet. I'm somewhat surprised at how a few members are once again disecting the person, his appearance, his delivery of his information and attempting to discredit him.

It is exactly this type of critical behavior that prevents other witnesses from stepping forward. What witnesses are doing by sharing what they know and revealing their stories is incredibly courageous. They put their lives in danger by doing these interviews. For example we all know Mr. X ended up dead within days after his last interview with Camelot.

What is it with some of the members here? Are there new spooks planted on this forum? I see new members who really are somewhat nasty in their assessment of a witness telling their story and post almost nothing about the content of his story but instead focus on which direction his eyes are looking towards.

It is understandable that Aaron is nervous and swallowing a lot. He had a support person sitting off to his side because sharing what he knows is scary stuff. He knows what the ramifications are about taking such action and they aren't pretty. Also, when a person looks to the side they are recalling something they heard, looking up is something seen or read, and looking down one is accessing (remembering) emotions. Basic NLP.

I would suggest one listen to the story with eyes closed if visual stimulous is so distracting and listen with one's heart. There are brain cells in the heart and at least in the heart the ego doesn't get in the way of true judgment.

Last edited by Carol; 01-28-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote