View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #27
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Children of the New Dream - Drunvalo Melchizedek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Interesting info Mudra, I will read more on this story.

Luminari, I am curious after reading on Don Croft's stuff if he feels the D. Melchizedek is a disinfo guy today. I like DM's stuff, and am looking forward to more Mayan information. I have to say, the Harmonic convergence stuff is enticing, and I can see how it would be disinfo stuff to get us to cooperate with the "plan".
I thought about posting this before, and I didn't. But now I am, and I am still unsure.
Anyway..here goes...I was working with a powerful shaman one time and she had the most amazing ability to 'know' people through looking at a photograph, rather like the Children that Drunvalo talks about and we can see on the videos.
At the time I was just on my way to the Merkaba workshop and I pulled up a copy of Drunvalo's photo for her to look at. She just shuddered and wouldnt say anything. I pressed her and all she would say is "He is surrounded by darkness. I dont want to look at this picture anymore and I wont say anymore." Wow. I was really impressed with her and her reaction is still with me. I also listen to and follow Drunvalo, for the info her gives out (like Deagle really), but i always have the shaman's comments in the back of my mind.
I know one guy who did a healing session with Drunvalo and Drunvalo called on the power of Satan, saying all energy was energy and he used whatever was appropriate. That doesnt freak me out so much, Im not religious and I dont believe in the devil. Anyway...that's my post on the subject, take it or ignore it as your intuition guides you.
(PS, the shaman also said she saw Israel 'flattened' sometime in the next years )
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote