View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #25
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I would like to say goodbye

I find it interesting in all of this. It all comes down to what the truth really is, yet we all make it as complicated or not to keep for ourselves or promote publicly. I often wonder if folks could ever agree that all truth never ends because it's always changing in what ever known and unknown ways. Now if that's not "true" then neither is evolution in any respect. Because everything evolves so everything changes, like constantly changes. I also believe that all reality is energy. All energy is constantly in motion and there for is all changing.

Those who do not believe in my own experiences may tell me and I want them to tell me. It's good to get it all out into the open, yes? Then there are those who do not want me to explain my experiences because these experiences are truth in my eyes, heart, open mind and higher self. Many relate to this because they to allow or chose such open awareness for themselves & our world and beyond.

At any rate sorry to see you go and feel free to come back anytime. btw, you stated that, "I have noticed on many posts this emotional emptiness and I felt uncomfortable". I would hope that none of my threads and posts here had caused such upon you.

We all love you.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote