View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #16
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
My dear friends some of whom I know personally and many whom I have not yet met.

I am sure the future is going to be GOLDEN!!!

Is there any other way?!

What we should do is start a suggestion thread for ideas that can make this place rock even more then it already dose! There is news about avalon 2.0 and that's about all I have heard.

I'm sure we all have some ideas. I got a few good ones floating around me ol noodle If the official team wants to hear some a thread asking for suggestions and ideas from us all would be a great place to start...maybe drop a hint as to what changes are being planned...some may work some will not but its the point of getting input from all who come here to make this place awesome. advanced or beginner we can all learn from each other!

PEACE JT!
I like your style Jester ! I side with the optimists too !

Is there any other way indeed ??

Yes, of course there is ... but I like this one best.

(and That's what tiggers do best!)

As far as the suggestions box goes.. after a few forays into the chat room.. I'd just love to have some online game or other we could all swamp en masse. That would be hilarious. And I'm not talking about yahoo cribbage... Although.. if anyone fancies a game..! No. I mean imagine something like Nightfall or Sims - where we could interact in virtual 3d... lol...

Can we not have an Avalon Bar..where our avatars can meet and buy each other cocktails ?! What you type goes into speech bubbles....

No on second thoughts.. scrub it.... it might only increase the drama !

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote