Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:48 AM   #142
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I was wondering if you could comment on the Overview Effect and how it may tie into this awakening sociologically, as well as the individual euphoric experiences, some astronauts have felt and described, that tends to lend credit to the change in consciousness in relationship to the earth. In my eyes this is an interesting phenomenon and I think of it when I think on the 2012 issue.

P.S. I’m having another beer…
Euphoric events are caused by too much euphoria. Change in consciousness caused by same thing. No great sociological awakening is coming. No spiritual leader going to take your hand or light the way. There is going to be no rapture. Nothing is going to happen in 2012 except same old wars. Same old famine. Same old terrorists. Same old taxes.

If you want a better deal then its a 'do-it-yourself' proposition:

Live your life with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. When you have mastered that you get to go out and play with the adults in the universe.

You don't have to worship a god or go to church or put money in the collection bag or read the bible or praise the lord or say your prayers or become a christian or any of that bs.

All you have to do is live your life with integrity; and meet the challenges placed before you without envy, hate or greed.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote